Monday, February 25, 2008

metaverseu or metaverse flu?

A little over a week ago, I left MetaverseU with a full plate of topics to blog about. My panel with Raph and Howard. Some thoughts on why being transparent and positive about competitors pays off in the long run. The latest MacBook Air plot twists. Prep for the upcoming Microsoft conference on Game Development in Computer Science Education. I was really looking forward to the week.

Then the flu hit.

A week later and I’m barely back on my feet, having learned some valuable lessons. Especially the “if you’re getting feverish, don’t fly to LA for your class as the flight home will be very unpleasant”-one.

I missed GDC. All of it. So, if you saw something cool, please let me know because I didn’t get to GDC at all. Nor am I going to make the Microsoft conference, which really sucks.

I’m finally reading email again, so apologies if you are waiting on a response from me. I’ll try to get to you today or tomorrow! After that, this blog will get rolling again.

2 comments:

yolto.com said...

Hi, Cory. Sorry to hear you were sick.
Here: http://yolto.com/Default.aspx?q=GDC08
Start reading retrospectively from page 60 or something. :)

cory ondrejka said...

Thanks for the great set of links!